HEALTH AND SAFETY STATEMENT
Kalamunda Plumbing and its officers recognise that the health and safety of all workers and visitors is of the utmost importance and vital to the success of our business. As such we aim to continuously improve health and safety in the workplace through consultation and increased health and safety awareness of management and workers.
Through the co-operative efforts of management and workers, we are committed to:
- providing a safe environment for all workers and visitors to our workplace;
- providing and maintaining buildings, plant and equipment in safe working condition;
- supporting the on-going training and assessment of workers;
- developing, implementing and monitoring safe work practices;
- continuously improving the standards of health and safety in the workplace;
- managing risks in the workplace; and
- providing information, instruction and supervision.
The focus of Kalamunda Plumbing’s health and safety management system is preventing hazards. We will develop a framework for health and safety management and a plan for systematic risk assessment and control of hazards, to progressively improve safe behaviours and safe systems of work across the business.
Chief Executive Officer
on behalf of Kalamunda Plumbing
Date: March 2021
Review date: March 2024
Our Covid-19 Policy
We are still operating… Safely
Seen our showroom yet? Visit us at Shop 5B Kalamunda Glades, 121-123 Canning Road Kalamunda 6076
Request a Service
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch.