FROM SYSTEM MAINTENANCE TO COMPONENT REPLACEMENT
Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning Systems
Evaporative cooling systems were built to last a long, long time. While the average life expectancy is 15 – 20 years, there are plenty of systems in the Eastern Suburbs that are 25 years old and older.
That doesn’t mean older systems are running as efficiently as ever. In fact, we can guarantee you they’re not. That’s why it’s good – perhaps even great – to have Kalamunda Plumbing in your corner. We’re a known, family-owned and operated business, founded in 1954. Chances are we’ve served you before.
Better yet, we are your local resource for evaporative cooling system maintenance, repair, and component replacement, that includes the likes of filter pads and head units.
TRUSTED LEADING BRAND
Bonaire Evaporative Air Conditioners
When it’s time to replace – or even consider it – it’s time to call Kalamunda Plumbing. We install high-quality Bonaire replacement evaporative air conditioners and for all the right reasons:
- Proven record of outstanding performance
- Ease of obtaining high quality, affordable parts
- 60+ years of experience in Australia
- And more
PREMIUM QUALITY EVAPORATIVE AIR CONDITIONERS
Cool Breeze Evaporative Air Conditioners
Cool Breeze evaporative air conditioners are the most efficient on the market, using less than half as much energy as conventional models while still keeping you cool and comfortable. They also last longer and are more reliable, so you won’t have to worry about expensive repairs or replacements for years. And they come with a 5-year warranty!
- Superior performance
- Clean fresh filtered air
- Minimal maintenance costs
- CoolBreeze unique exhaust mode
TRUST LOCAL AIR CONDITIONING SPECIALISTS
Evaporative Air conditioning Maintenance and Repair
If you’re looking for maximum efficiency from your home’s evaporative cooling system, annual preventative maintenance is the key. Ours comes in the form of a thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure your system is capable of running at maximum cooling efficiency without sacrificing important health and safety features.
Here’s what our Evaporative Cooler Opening Service consists of:
- Remove weather cover/s (if applicable)
- Wash pads to ensure they are clean and free of dirt and insects
- Wash out the water storage tray
- Check / re-set water levels
- Check / re-set water bleed/dump functions
- Function test fan, water pump, and fan speed settings
- Check cabinet for condition
- Check the drop duct for signs of corrosion
- Check that filter pad frames fit properly
- Check the operation of the isolation valve/tap and switches
- Check that the overflow drain is operating correctly
*Offer Terms & Conditions
- Price is per unit fitted to a single-story residential building (max. gutter height 2.6m)
- Price includes GST
- We reserve the right to refuse service if we have OH&S concerns
- Special offer only valid till December
- Must have been serviced within the last 12 months
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is evaporative cooling and how does it work?
Evaporative cooling is a type of air conditioning that uses water to cool the air. A fan draws warm outside air through moistened pads, causing the water to evaporate and cool the air. The cool air is then circulated throughout the home.
2. How often should I have my evaporative cooler serviced?
It is recommended to have your evaporative cooler serviced at least once a year before the summer season begins to ensure that it is operating efficiently and effectively.
3. Can I use an evaporative cooler in humid weather?
Evaporative coolers work best in dry climates, where the humidity is low. In areas with high humidity, they may not work as effectively.
4. What are some signs that my evaporative air conditioner needs service or repair?
Some signs that your evaporative air conditioner may need service or repair include reduced airflow, unusual smells or noises, water leaks, and the system not producing cool air.
Seen our showroom yet? Visit us at Shop 5B Kalamunda Glades, 121-123 Canning Road Kalamunda 6076
Request a Service
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch.