Tradition of Service Excellence
Kalamunda Plumbing, Your Trusted Partner for Reliable Gas Fitting Work.
At Kalamunda Plumbing, we’ve been carrying out gas fitting work across Mundaring, Swan, Kalamunda, Belmont and parts of Canning and Armadale for many years. Our customers choose us because of the honest upfront pricing (no hidden surprises), our friendly and knowledgeable team and our reputation for quality workmanship since 1954.
Gas Fitting Services We Offer
Looking for a specific gas fitting service? At Kalamunda Plumbing, we offer a full range of gas fitting services including installation, maintenance and repair. We are experienced with all forms of gas fitting. The below lists the most common gas fitting work requests we receive.
- LPG and Natural Gas
- LPG Cylinders – Installation or Relocation
- Gas Hot Water Units – Installation, Service and Repairs
- Portable Gas Heaters – Installation, Service and Repairs
- Gas Bayonet Points – Installation of New or Additional
- Gas Stoves, Gas Ovens, Cooktops and Barbecues– Installation
- Gas Leak Detection and Repairs
Don’t Cut Corners, Safety Matters!
A substandard gas installation can have fatal consequences and it is certainly not worth risking your life. Unfortunately, gas leaks, gas related explosions and fire incidents continue to occur frequently in households. The very nature of gas incidents often causes irreparable bodily harm and can even lead to fatalities.
When it comes to gas appliances in your home, the number one thing you want is safety. Doing gas work yourself or hiring someone who does not have proper training can cause severe consequences, such as exposure to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide and other hazards.
Get a Licenced Gas Fitter for The Job
In Australia, the person doing gas work must be licensed. Licenses are only issued to gas fitters meeting stringent competency levels to ensure hazard free gas installations.
At Kalamunda Plumbing, we have highly trained and licensed gas fitters who follow our rigorous safety protocols.
What is a Gas Compliance Certificate?
In short, professional gas compliance certificates ensure that all gas work in your home has been carried out by a licenced gas fitter and meets Australian safety standards.
Why Gas Compliance Certificates are required:
- Safety – Proof that all your gas appliances and systems are safe and secure.
- Future problems – Should problems arise in the future with your gas installations, the certificate is something to fall back on as it states who carried out the work.
- Warranty – Gas appliance and equipment manufacturers only honour warranty claims if an installation was carried out by a licenced gas fitter. The compliance certificate therefore offers proof for warranty claims.
- Insurance – Public liability and fire claims may not be accepted should there be any evidence of unlicensed gas installations.
It’s Better to Be Safe Than Sorry
Doors need to be coated with a lick of paint every year. Solar panels need to be cleaned regularly to maintain peak performance. Your garage door needs to be serviced twice a year to open and close smoothly. The list goes on and on, so much so that you don’t want to even think of any recurring home maintenance related things. But here is the thing. A faulty garage door, an underperforming solar panel and an unmaintained front door are all not life-threatening.
If you have faulty gas appliance in your house on the other hand, such as a gas leak, you could be inhaling dangerous levels of carbon monoxide or in a worst case scenario, endure an explosion in your home.
So for the sake of keeping yourself and your family safe, get your appliances serviced!
How Often to Service Gas Appliances?
As a general rule of thumb, you should get your gas appliances serviced every two years. Having said that, not every appliance is the same. So it’s best to consult the original manufacturer manual. After servicing your gas appliances with Kalamunda Plumbing for the first time, we make sure to send you a reminder before the next service becomes due. Thus, you don’t need to think about it and we do it all for you.
Due for a service?
Seen our showroom yet? Visit us at Shop 5B Kalamunda Glades, 121-123 Canning Road Kalamunda 6076
Request a Service
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch.