“Is There a Plumber in the House?” Call Kalamunda Plumbing, and We’ll Be There Before You Know It.
What makes for award-winning plumbing? Actually, a lot of things, but none more important than a long history of customer satisfaction.
With Kalamunda Plumbing, you can count on expert system maintenance, repairs, and new installations for:
- Solar, heat pump, gas, and electric water heaters
- Water heater breakdown repairs
- Leaky pressure valves and water hammer
- Burst pipes and leaky water lines
- Clearing blocked drains and sewers
- CCTV camera inspections and location of drains
- Sewer and drain repairs and upgrades
- Septic system transfer pumps
- Root inhibiter and bacteria waste eliminator products
- Taps, spouts, and toilet cisterns
- Toilets, baths, showers, and sinks
- Gas appliance installations
- Water filtration and water chillers
With each service, you can expect:
- A tradition of service excellence since 1954
- Our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed and experienced technicians
- Well-stocked trucks for faster job completion
- Background checked and “police cleared” staff
- Answers to all your questions
- Upfront pricing wherever possible
- Optional solutions to make sure we meet your needs and budget
More Kalamunda Plumbing Services
- Backflow valve testing and installation
- Circulating and pressure pumps
- Drinking fountains and chilled water units
- Water boiling units for office and workshop
- Electronic water leak detection
- Pipe repair & replacement
- Regulating your water pressure to prevent waste and damage to your pipes
- What’s more, we’re licensed to fit approved pressure reduction valves and water-saving tapware and plumbing fixtures to help you reduce water and energy consumption.
Need service or repairs now – or interested in a new system installation? Then contact the region’s plumbing leaders now: Kalamunda Plumbing Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is recommended to have a plumbing maintenance check once a year to ensure your plumbing system is in good working order and to catch any potential problems early.
Drains can become blocked due to the buildup of hair, soap scum, grease, food particles, and other debris over time. This can cause blockages in the pipes, leading to slow or completely blocked drains. Regular maintenance, such as using drain strainers and avoiding pouring grease and food particles down the drain, can help prevent frequent blocks. In case of severe blockages, it is recommended to call a licensed plumber to avoid the problem from escalating.
The toilet continues to run because the flapper valve inside the tank is not properly sealed, allowing water to continuously flow into the bowl. This is often caused by a worn-out flapper, a broken chain connecting the flapper to the handle, a misaligned flush valve, or a blocked lift arm. Contacting a licensed plumber can resolve this issue and prevent the waste of water and higher water bills.
If your toilet is blocked, try using a plunger to clear the blockage. If this does not work, it is best to call a licensed plumber to safely diagnose and resolve the issue.
Seen our showroom yet? Visit us at Shop 5B Kalamunda Glades, 121-123 Canning Road Kalamunda 6076
Request a Service
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch.