Your Hot Water Specialists
Why Not Get Ahead of Things That Could Go Wrong With Your Hot Water System?
Sometimes, because your water heater is on the roof or around the corner out of the way, faults can develop that you don’t know about until it’s too late, and there’s nothing worse than cold water when you least expect it and an expensive repair bill to add to the inconvenience.
That’s why we’ve made it our goal to improve customer satisfaction by offering a FREE annual water heater inspection to every customer who purchased their water heater from Kalamunda Plumbing.
However, for the sake of discussion, let’s assume someone else installed your water heater and you can’t remember the last time it was inspected.
As long as your home is located within our Service Area, we will carry out a water heater inspection for just $99.00 and provide you with a comprehensive report.
So, please keep reading to discover why annual inspections are so important.
- Over time, water heaters begin to show their age, and sooner or later, repair or replacement is inevitable. Annual inspections will give you a “heads up” if something is about to happen or has happened that needs your attention.
- No matter what type of water heater you’ve had installed at your home or business, it should be regularly maintained by an experienced licensed plumber. An annual inspection will ensure that all those maintenance requirements aren’t overlooked. Check your owner’s manual for the specifics.
- If you have a storage tank model, unless it is a stainless steel tank version, it may be fitted with a sacrificial anode designed to protect the inside of your tank from corrosion by attracting corrosive elements to itself. Eventually they will be consumed in doing so and therefore require replacement for the protection to be maintained. Annual inspections determine when it’s time for replacement.
- Storage tanks are also fitted with an array of mechanical hot-water-control-devices that can wear out over time, requiring periodical adjustment or replacement. Annual inspections will determine whether these devices are operating safely and effectively.
- If you have a gas water heater, annual inspections enable us to determine that the gas pressure, burner operation, and temperature settings are correct and the unit is operating safely and at its maximum efficiency level. Any deficiencies can be brought to your attention.
So why not call Kalamunda Plumbing and book a water heater inspection today. It will be FREE if you’ve purchased your water heater from Kalamunda Plumbing. Otherwise, just $99.00. We will give your hot water system the “once over” and provide you with a comprehensive report that covers all the major items and hopefully give you real piece of mind.
Or, ask for one of our experienced water heater technicians to call-out and provide hot water system maintenance.
25+ Years Experience
Hot Water System Maintenance of all Type of Water Heaters
Our team of licenced plumbers and hot water specialists have worked with all types, makes and models.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE SINCE 1954
Water Heater Inspection
Here’s more of what goes into our water heater performance and safety inspection:
- Visually inspect your heater for thing like rust, water leaks, and other problems.
- Check emergency shut-off valve for safe operation.
- Check thermostat and water temperature (another important safety matter).
- Clean burner assembly.
- Check for proper airflow.
- Check pressure relief valve.
- And more.
Through regular maintenance, we also can help prevent repair problems and extend the lifespan of your system. That can add up to a significant cost savings.
For service you can depend on, contact Kalamunda Plumbing today.
Seen our showroom yet? Visit us at Shop 5B Kalamunda Glades, 121-123 Canning Road Kalamunda 6076
Request a Service
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch.