Since 1954, we at Kalamunda Plumbing have always had a strong team building approach.
As one of the oldest companies in the area, we understand better than anyone that any business is only as good as its people.
Under the leadership of Max and his family, we are as firm in belief as we are in practice about always being on the lookout for great team members.
The reality is, we are not a great fit for everyone. We're a well-established, highly reputable professional plumbing outfit, and we like the fact that we attract a certain type of individual to work with us.
If you possess the following qualities, please fill out the form below and let one of our team members organise a time to reach out to you.
We employ people that can think for themselves and make smart decisions. We have a team of can-do people.
Our team is excellent at communicating. Verbally and written, client-facing and internal. Communication will solve 99% of your problems.
We employ honest people that do what they say they're going to do. We treat our clients like we do our mothers...hopefully ;-)
We spend a lot of time together, and we love coming to work. We don't mope around, and we don't talk behind others back.
"Individually, we are good, but together we are great" - Quote, someone. We work together as a team, and pick each other up when needed.
Jobs at Kalamunda Plumbing
If you think you'd be a good fit for Kalamunda Plumbing, we'd love to meet you.
Maintenance Plumber – Residential
Very competitive package and an extensive variety of jobs, while working within a tight knit team of highly experienced and licensed professionals, providing honest solutions for a long standing and loyal clientele.
COME AND BE A PART OF THE KALAMUNDA PLUMBING BRAND AND CULTURE!
With a tradition of providing Service Excellence since 1954, Kalamunda Plumbing is an industry leader in the residential Hot Water, Plumbing, and Drain Maintenance sectors. The work we do is very rewarding and the service we provide makes a big difference to our customers and their families.
As a Solutions Driven Plumbing Company, we have developed an experienced team with an exceptional skill set who attend to a variety of interesting work that is done thoroughly and with more pride than most everyday plumbing companies, whilst working within a unique sector of Perth’s Eastern Suburbs; an area that is generally out of the hustle and bustle.
Check out our website at www.kalamundaplumbing.com.au for more information on what we do and where.
Here’s just some of what you can look forward to:
- Fulltime, highly competitive employment package, negotiable on qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity for a flexible working week, trading extra hours worked for time off.
- As well as a normal rostered day off each month. Importantly, we won’t force 24/7 on you.
- Plus, an opportunity for ethical bonuses and commissions.
- Normal provisions for Annual Leave, Public Hols, RDOs, Sickies, Super, LSL contribution.
- An experienced and ethical employer, and decades of appreciative repeat customers.
- Late model, fully serviced company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad, uniforms, PPE.
- A variety of work, using some of the best plumbing gadgets around.
- Including electronic scheduling, electronic flat rate pricing/quoting and invoicing.
- Help with career development (TAFE Courses) to gain extra qualifications (and extra pay).
- Great team environment, regular toolbox meetings, plus family-friendly social events.
- A sense of pride every time you put on your uniform.
- Most of all, we’re prepared to work with our team to develop and provide the best employment conditions.
If you think we might be the right fit for each other, come and meet us for a confidential chat and experience the difference in joining the team at Kalamunda Plumbing! Every person in our team is highly valued and treated as family.
If you make our short list, you will be asked:
- What sort of employment conditions would suit you best?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role, and with whom?
- Have you checked out our website – our service areas are listed?
- When would you be available to start?
Send your resume to [email protected]
OR please fill out the form below:
Seen our showroom yet? Visit us at Shop 5B Kalamunda Glades, 121-123 Canning Road Kalamunda 6076