If you’re looking for maximum efficiency from your home’s evaporative cooling system, annual preventative maintenance is the key. Ours comes in the form of a thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure that your system is still running at maximum cooling efficiency without sacrificing important health and safety features.
Here’s what our Evaporative Cooler Opening Service consists of:
- Remove weather cover/s (if applicable)
- Wash pads to ensure they are clean and free of dirt and insects
- Wash out water storage tray
- Clean fan blades
- Check / re-set water levels
- Check / re-set water bleed / dump functions
- Function test fan, water pump and fan speed settings
- Check cabinet for condition
- Check drop duct for signs of corrosion
- Check that filter pad frames fit properly
- Check operation of isolation valve / tap and switches
- Check that overflow drain is operating correctly
*Offer Terms & Conditions
- Price is per unit fitted to a single-storey residential building (max. gutter height 2.6m).
- Price includes GST
- We reserve the right to refuse service if we have OH&S concerns.
Click here for more Kalamunda Plumbing special offers.