Australians know and have trusted Rinnai for over 40 years and with good reason. Rinnai has been supplying Aussie home and businesses with comfort, convenience and reliability as a trademark of their products and workmanship. As a leading supplier of hot water systems, the Rinnai brand is forging the path in innovation and efficiency to reduce the amount of energy usage and running costs. This is primarily due to the growing shift in eco-conscious Australian living, and it looks like Rinnai’s hot water systems are here to stay.
With features that eliminate standby losses, that is, the energy wasted as hot water cools down, these systems are great for household trying to cut down on energy bills. They also provide hot water instantly when in use.
If you aren’t familiar with them, you might be wondering what the fuss is all about. Well, you’re at the right place. This blog will provide you with the top benefits of having a Rinnai hot water system.
- Rinnai hot water systems are cost-effective because they never run out of water, yet only heats the water when needed.
- These systems use precise temperature control to regulate safe use when water is in use and can be heated immediately.
- Rinnai hot water systems are quick-connect systems to temperature controller cables
- They also have exceptional 6-star efficiency with over 25 units
- They also have a heater status exchange warranty
- Installing these is simple and hassle-free. Each Rinnai hot water system has a sleek and compact design for the most flexible installation
- Extensive accessory options are available, like water controllers, which are great for added convenience and safety
- Rinnai hot water systems are also easy to maintain. If you experience any issue with these systems, you won’t need to replace the entire system. You can simply replace or exchange the component you need.
- They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to be energy efficient, cut down on their energy bills and want a longlasting hot water system they can rely upon without breaking the bank to get.
At Kalamunda Plumbing, we’ve been working with and supplying our clients with Rinnai hot water systems for years. Not only that, but we can install, maintains, repair, fix, and replace Rinnai products when requested. So, when you’re looking for a Rinnai hot water system, look no further than Kalamunda Plumbing! What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and get in touch with us for your Rinnai hot water system today!